Saturday, June 12, 2010

A week Away! anyone excited like me!

I am so excited! But need to final up my plans, anyone up for a concrete plan! Are we meeting at the start line? Can anyone offer a ride from Kaysville area? Or maybe I can take the frontrunner up to Ogden? I don't mind ditching my car somewhere, anywhere besides Logan if I can help it. Does van one have a rental van? Who is driving it up to Logan? I am so excited but would love some feedback. I am also good to bring as much as is needed for this fun weekend, food, supplies, whatever is needed! I heard someone on the team lives by the start line, should we meet there to get situated? Decorate the vans? If you can't tell I am excited to run! Please respond if anyone has any suggestions or ideas of what is going to happen.
Jenny O.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny! I am planning on getting you - I have our van rented and will be coming from draper again. Maybe we could get you at that gas station again off the freeway? We are planning to meet up at Mindy's to get everything grouped together. Also Katie is going to be having dessert at her house Thursday night - I will get a post up with all the details tonight. Sorry I very unexpectedly had my wisdom teeth out last friday and have been a little out of things. YAY 6 more sleeps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin for the update! Ya the gas station sounds great! I think one other gal in our van is from Layton? and she would like a ride too? I would need to look back on the posts. Good luck with the teeth. I am excited to run and see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I will be at my parent's house in Layton and would love to bum a ride as well! I don't mind going to wherever you are picking up Jenny. Just let me know what time, when, etc. I am so excited too! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, I don't know a time yet? But last year we met at the Chevron Gas station off of the 200 n. exit in Kaysville, the one with a McDonalds. Erin if you read this what time do you want to meet us?

    ReplyDelete