Sunday, June 13, 2010

0% makes me so happy!

I am a habitual weather checker for races for the 10 days before a race! And guess what the is a 0% chance of rain- but after last year don't count on it being accurate, just saying.

So here is the low down on some details:

1. We are going to have dessert at Katie G.'s house on Thursday night at 9. We would for everyone to be there but if you can't that is totally fine too. I will email everyone her address instead of posting it for the whole world to see. It will be for about an hour seeing as how we all need to sleep to get up bright and early the next morning.

2. Our start time is 8:30 am in Logan and Ragnar needs teams there an hour before their start to do all the new safety stuff. Mindy has graciously offered her driveway at least for us to get things together and she is only about a mile from the start line so we should be getting to Mindy's probably about 7. So I will be pulling out of Draper at 5 picking up Lindsay and heading up to get Jenny (and Melissa?) so Jenny I am not exactly sure how long it takes to get from Draper to the gas station - do you know?

Erin
-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Erin,
    It is about 45 mins to Kaysville, so if you leave at 5am I will see you about 545am! Yea Melissa you got that time and the chevron gas station off the Kaysville exit theres only one kaysville exit. I will email you my cell phone # Thanks for the ride

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! I know which gas station you're talking about. I will be there at 5:45 on Friday. Thank you! (I'll email my cell phone # to you Erin.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys! Will you e-mail me your cell #. I also e-mailed Erin the directions to my house so you can find it on Friday. :) I also need the Katie G.'s address. I'm excited to meet all of you!

    ReplyDelete