Monday, April 19, 2010

Welcome to the team!


Hey Ladies! I am so excited to embark on this crazy fun journey with you! We still have some room on our team- I am still waiting to hear from a few but if you know someone interested send them my way! Let's start with some introductions so we can all get to know each other a little bit....
This is me and my husband, Bart.


And my son, Hunter. He is 10, likes to run and is a gadget junkie (kind of like his mom)

And this is Jorden. She is 8, into gymnastics and was the reason I started running (to find a little sanity - she stole it all the minute she entered this world)

We are going to go with bullet points for the rest of this because it is too late to think through how to connect it all together coherently.

* I love running even though I am not super fast
* I am The Ribbon Spot - it does consume a lot of my life
* I LOVE the color red
* I drink Diet Pepsi a little too often
* I am close to being a chocoholic


Ok - Your Turn!

1 comment:

  1. Hello my Pepsi drinking, chocolate eating, running animal friend... so glad we'll be holed up in a van again. Good times. Um, so when do we do the spa vacation?

    ReplyDelete