Friday, April 30, 2010

Question about Running Legs...

So, I have a question for all of you ladies that have run this before. What criteria is used to rate the different legs easy, moderate, hard, etc.? Is it the number and steepness of hills? Is it because they're on dirt or paved road? Is it when you end up running them? (middle of the night, day etc). A combination of several things?

I'm just curious as I look at choosing my assignment. I feel pretty good about the training I've been doing, but I'll be honest and say it kind of freaks me out to choose a leg that has VERY HARD stamped on it. :)

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Melissa~

    If you go to the ragnar website and look at the race bible each leg is described in detail in it and it shows the elevation charts for each of them. If you can't find it let me know and I will email you the direct link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, Just to warn you now, just don't worry. They are all hard. You'll come up with some great variations for moderate, hard, and very hard...and just to be clear, there is no easy. It's a blast!

    ReplyDelete