Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jenny O. is happy to be back on the Team!




I ran the ragnar last year on this team, or through marathon mommies and Erin! It was such a blast! I am back! I am excited to see old friends and meet new ones. A little about myself. I am 32 and I love adventure! I just started running consistantly last year and since then have done 2 half marathons and the Ragnar. I hope to complete my first marathon this fall the Top Of Utah in Logan. I thought for sure the Ragnar would be a great training for me. I am the mother of 3 adorable kids

I am excited as we train together and run together and stay up all night together in a van! Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Jeni O- You are still the animal I remember, running down and UP HILLS/MOUNTAINS in the rain, pressing on, moving like the wind. Can't wait to see you again and I hope some of that motivation and energy of yours rubs off on me. I'm running your legs from last year!?! Argh.

    ReplyDelete