Friday, May 14, 2010

Inspiration...

Scenes from past Ragnars... Does this get you excited? I hope so!

The starting line for Wasatch Back

A funny sign from Texas (and, yes, we did have to watch out for livestock)

Katie, in her glamour, powering up hill in her stylish tutu

Erin, post race pizza bliss

The reason I ran...my 30th birthday and some *divine* post-run cake

Texas team:  Running from the Kids! (Note:  we wonder women finished with just 10 incredible runners, with Erin, Katie, and I each picking up extra legs)

Jenny motoring through the rain; she was fast as lightning (and there was some, too!)

Van decorations for Wasatch Back

My favorite leg at sunrise

Jenny and I (and van 2) celebrating the end of Wasatch Back 09

Are you ready to rumble?

3 comments:

  1. that is the only picture of ragnar I've seen when I'm actually RUNNING. All my pics are of me eating or smiling in my cowboy hat...I bought that hat in the middle of the night in the middle of NOWHERE Texas and it is one of my favorite purchases ever, my ragnar souvenier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay,
    Thanks for the kind words! I didn't have my watch so I only went as fast as you told me I went. I was so HOT and so COLD! and no music to keep me distracted there was soooo much rain! I am so excited to be in your van again, and also Erin. And it doesn't matter if you run fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ran last year with one of my closest friends, Amy Hardy. How funny! I can't say enough good about her. She's amazing! We'll have to swap some good Amy stories...

    ReplyDelete