Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Introductions...my name is Melissa

Hey ladies! I am so excited to be joining the team!!! I have wanted to run the Wasatch Back for a couple of years now...so I can't wait!

This is my family...


*My husband Charles is a computer programmer and I am a stay-at-home mom (and love it!)
*I have a 3-year-old little boy and an almost 1-year-old little girl...they definitely keep me on my toes.
*Our family lives in Utah (where I have lived all my life!)
*I discovered running in college. I had a bad day one time, needed to blow off some steam, and ran from my apartment in Provo up to the temple and back. It was about 4 miles. I figured after that I was a born runner and was happy to discover it. :)
*Although I have ran several races and continued running on my own, this will be my first big race I'm actually training for since having kids. I have a competitive nature, and have actually loved my training so far and am so glad I have this (and all of you!) to push me.
*The other love of my life is music...I enjoy singing and playing the piano.

Can't wait to meet all you FABulous ladies!!!

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Melissa. So glad to meet you online and get the privilege of running together. Can't wait to hear the words you'll be singing when we are hitting those hills... it'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete