Tuesday, May 18, 2010

1 month check in!

HELLO LADIES!!!!

Can you believe it? We only have 1 month! Who's ready? Who's getting ready? Who knows everyone on our team? (no one can answer yes to that one - it's a trick)

Want to get to know who's here? -Lindsay E. - Katie G. - Jenny O. - Megan T. - Melissa D - Erin B - Who's next? We are half way through the introductions so don't be shy.. post something

ok Next up... STUFF!!!!

Has car 1 found a car? I have a van rented for our second car but I seriously wake up in the middle of the night freaking out about being at the start line and not having all our stuff ready so please help me sleep :)

As far as team gear here is what we need and what I have:

1. Two (2) flashlights or headlamps - I think I have 2 I will double check

2. Six (6) reflective vests - I have 2 anyone else able to get one or two of these?

3. Two (2) LED lights- ”tail light/butt light” - I don't have any


So as far as food and odds and ends we found last year it was great to have a little sign up so we didn't all need to bring everything (as space is questionable) and we didn't overlap so I will put up pages over to the right for each car check back often and email me what you are interested in


Coming soon - how and how not to pack... with pictures and all (I know you are all secretly excited)

6 comments:

  1. I have a head lamp and at least one vest, I'll check for others. We used glow sticks for our LED lights last year, are those o.k. to use again? when do you hit town? We could pick up odds and ends then-we don't have a van yet, we are working on that still. I heard there are no more passenger vans available for rent in town. I'm sure we'll work it out, hope we don't end up in someone's minivan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have head lamps LED so I can bring one or more if needed we have a whole pile! I am excited! can't wait. I am looking to bumb a ride to Logan if anyone can make a stop in Kaysville on the way up let me know thanks Jenny O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenny - I am coming from Draper with our van so I can totally pick you up on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have one of your head lamps and one of your vests. i can buy something if we can't find more. just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got a red flashing light we can use. Van 1 will probably end up in my minivan (not ideal, but it goes) or Emily's Sequoia (a little bigger).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a reflective vest and can get more if needed. I might have an LED light as well. Somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete