Thursday, June 3, 2010

Pick your pocket, pick your nose.

Hi everyone. I'm Megan A. and I just learned how to post on a blog. Never had any experience with blogging and now I know a little. I am thrilled to run this race. I loved running. I gave it up to protect my knees. And so I am coming out of retirement to run the race of a lifetime.

I am married (happily on most days - no just kidding). I have 3 kids, Josh 7, Abe 5, and Ellie 9 months. They keep me very busy, but I love it (again, on most days ;)! Somethings we love to do as a family are go on trips, snow ski, camp and have sleepovers in our very own basement. Things I love to do are workout, play with my kids, dates with my husband, and cooking.

This race is going to be awesome. It'll be great to push myself and to get the old competitive juices flowing again. But most of all I'm excited to be hanging with the gals I'll be racing with. Race on!! (by the way, my high school cross country coach used to tell us to loosen up our arms by yelling , "pick your pocket, pick your nose."----- Plan on me yelling that to the girls from the van)

3 comments:

  1. welcome megan! and we'll definitely be yelling that at ya. ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan! I love the motto! How did you post your intro? I know how to put things on my blog, but I've been trying to post on here and can't figure it out. :) Thanks! Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mindy! Sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet.... first you need to accept the invite I just sent to you again then go to blogger.com and sign in - that should take you to your dash board -you should see your blogs you contribute to listed and a link under them that says new post. Click on that and type away :)

    ReplyDelete