Wednesday, June 9, 2010


Hi, I am Kelly Hoole. I am in van 1, running leg 6. I am excited to be running Ragnar (at least that's what I keep telling myself), I am more excited to spend time with the fun girls in the group. I ran my first race nine years ago when we were living in DC. It was the Race for the Cure 5K. Over 75,000 people ran that day, so that when we finished there were still people that hadn't crossed over the starting line. I am happily married to Greg, we will be celebrating our 15th anniversary this October. I am a mother to four; Nate 12, Caroline 10, Anna Sophia 7 and Lucy 5. I am a mental health excercisor which means that I excercise so that I take out my aggression on my running shoes and not my children. I am excited to meet everyone. My goals for this race are to have fun, hopefully get some sleep and above all FINISH!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Kelly! Glad you're part of the team. What fun we'll be having in just a week!

    ReplyDelete