Saturday, June 5, 2010

Other new info...

Hey guys! I went to one of the Ragnar meetings on Thursday night. They talked about lots of things (which I'm sure many of you previous participants knew about). But they went over several new things I thought I would post on here in case anybody was curious. I'm sure they've covered all this in the Team Captain meetings etc.

*Each van needs to check in with all the equipment for their van, and attend a safety meeting about an hour before their start time.

*We have to get six 'support' flags for our team. Someone in Van #1 gives them a credit card at the start (they won't charge anything unless they're not returned) where they will get three of the flags. Van #2 will get the other three flags at the first major exchange. We return all six at the end of the race.

*Five of the legs will be 'non-support' legs...but Ragnar staff will be providing water on those legs.

*The start is at a new spot...the Icon Fitness Center in Logan.

That was most of the new stuff. I'm sure Erin already knows all this, I just thought I'd post in case anyone was curious.

I talked to some ladies at the meeting that have a 5:00 am start time! I'm glad ours is a little later. :)

Can't wait to meet all of you!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment